Despite not having a sweet tooth, I am still a lover of desserts. Cheesecake is by far my favourite dessert, and so I thought I’d share with you my cheesecake recipe. It’s simple, easy and very tasty, so do give it a try!
- Food Processor
- Round cake tin
- 1 packet malt biscuits
- 85g butter
- 4 teaspoons hot water
- 2 teaspoons gelatin
- 400g can of pineapple (crushed)
- 250g cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 125ml cream
- Mix the biscuits and butter in a food processor until they clump together.
- Press the mixture into the cake tin and refrigerate.
- Pour the hot water into a bowl.
- Add the gelatin into the bowl and dissolve it in the water. Let it cool.
- In the meantime, drain the juice from the pineapple can, and pour the pineapple into the food processor.
- Add the cream cheese, lemon juice and cream to the food processor, then mix them together.
- Add the gelatin to the food processor and mix.
- Pour the cake mixture on top of the base.
- Refrigerate overnight.