Another way for you to get to know me better is for me to give more random facts about myself. I was going to do the ’50 Random Facts’ tag, but I knew I’d run out of things to say. So I thought, ‘why not do the 100 questions tag?’ It’s filled with lots of random questions – things I’d never think of, so hopefully it’ll give you a better insight to who I am.
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Closed – As silly as it sounds, I get a little freaked out when they’re open.
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
Not gonna lie, I do. Who doesn’t want free stuff!?
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Well they’re initially tucked in, but given how often I move about, they always come out.
4. Have you stolen a street sign before?
5. Do you like to use post-it notes?
Yes, for sure! My ‘Student Life Hack‘ post has ways in which I like to use them so do check that out if you’re interested!
6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
Haha no, I’m all about that coupon life.
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
A big bear. I know we need bees in the world to survive, but I get so scared of them.
8. Do you have freckles?
9. Do you always smile for pictures?
Yes! Unless it’s a silly photo of course.
10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
I have so many pet peeves, but the one that generally bugs me the most is when people don’t put things back where they found them.
11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
12. Have you peed in the woods?
13. Have you ever pooped in the woods?
14. Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing?
Haha no, I have two left feet.
15. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
Not gonna lie, I do chew my pens. I definitely don’t chew my pencils though because there’s wood and lead and that’s just a wee bit gross.
16. How many people have you slept with this week?
17. What size is your bed?
18. What is your song of the week?
19. Is it OK for guys to wear pink?
Yes, of course! Pink is for anyone!
20. Do you still watch cartoons?
21. What is your least favourite movie?
I don’t think I have one? Like I haven’t yet seen a movie that I really don’t like.
22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
Well it wouldn’t be hidden if I told you now would it? Haha
23. What do you drink with dinner?
Water – sorry, I’m not that exciting.
24. What sauce do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Unpopular opinion – I’m not the biggest fan of sauces.
25. What is your favourite food?
Avocados!!! I love them so much!
26. What movies could you watch over and over again and still love?
Home Alone! I watch it every Christmas, and I still love it just as much as when I first saw it!
27. Any piercings?
Just my ears.
28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
Uh… I can’t even remember oops.
31. Can you change the oil on a car?
32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
33. Ever ran out of gas?
34. What’s your favourite kind of sandwich?
Uh, I’m not the biggest fan of sandwiches but I suppose anything with avocado in it?
35. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Oats!! If you want to know a really simple way to make oatmeal, checkout my recipe!
36. What is your usual bedtime?
37. Are you lazy?
Haha well I’d like to think that I’m not.
38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
A ghost – how original I know.
39. What is your Chinese astrological sign?
40. How many languages can you speak?
Two, although my knowledge of Cantonese is almost non-existent haha.
41. What magazines do you read?
Health, lifestyle, fashion.
42. Which are better: legos or lincoln logs?
43. Are you stubborn?
44. Who is better: Leno or Letterman?
45. Ever watch soap operas?
Yes, especially given that my favourite show is Home and Away!
46. Are you afraid of heights?
Yes, and it’s literally the only thing I’m scared of.
47. Do you sing in the car?
48. Do you sing in the shower?
49. Do you dance in the car?
By that do you mean moving around to the music? Then yes?
50. Ever used a gun?
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
Year 13 school photos?
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
Yes, but I still love them!
53. Is Christmas stressful?
No! It’s my favourite time of the year!
54. Ever eat a pierogi?
55. Favourite type of fruit pie?
Your classic apple pie! But it can’t be too sweet.
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
Doctor, radio host, forensic scientist.
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
59. Do you take a vitamin daily?
60. Do you wear slippers?
I did at home but I haven’t since moving out.
61. Do you wear a bath robe?
62. What do you wear to bed?
A top and shorts
63. What was your first concert?
Demi Lovato! And I was so glad she was the first person I saw live because I’ve never liked an artist longer than I’ve liked her!
64. Walmart, Target, or Kmart?
65. Nike or Adidas?
66. Cheetos or Fritos?
Fritos because I don’t like cheese.
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
Peanuts! But I do like both!
68. Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
69. Ever take dance lessons?
Yes, ballet when I was 6.
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
Uh, well at the moment, I think I want someone who is in a commerce related field.
71. Can you curl your tongue?
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
Haha yes, all the time. I’m such an emotional person.
74. Own any record albums?
75. Own a record player?
76. Do you regularly burn incense?
77. Ever been in love?
78. Who would you like to see in concert?
Against the Current!
79. What was the last concert you saw?
Forever Ends Here, and they were definitely the best band I’ve ever seen live.
80. Hot tea or cold tea?
81. Tea or coffee?
Tea! Not a big fan of coffee…
82. Sugar cookies or snickerdoodles?
Um, can I say neither…
83. Can you swim well?
Well I suppose that depends on what you mean by well? I can swim though.
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
85. Are you patient?
Lol I’m probably the least patient person you could think of.
86. DJ or band at a wedding?
87. Ever won a contest?
Yes, I’ve won a few!
88. Have you ever had plastic surgery?
89. Which are better: black or green olives?
Neither! Not a fan of olives at all!
90. Can you knit or crochet?
I can knit! Its actually really fun!
91. Best room for a fireplace?
92. Do you want to get married?
93. If married, how long have you been married?
I’m not married haha.
Forever Brax and Charlie from Home and Away!
95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
Not gonna lie, I probably have.
96. Do you have kids?
97. Do you want kids?
98. What is your favourite colour?
99. Do you miss anyone right now?
My family and friends, but I’m going home to see them soon!
100. Who are you going to tag to do this next?
Anyone who wants to do it really!
So there’s another 100 random things for you to know about me, and I’m sure some of my answers will be the same as yours! I hope you enjoyed learning a little bit more about me, and have a good day!