So in typical blogger style, I thought I’d start off with introducing myself.
I’m Jess, 18 years old, and a Kiwi living in Australia. Now I suppose my recent journey of moving from New Zealand to Australia will form a great basis of what my posts are about (this may or may not be explicit).
I’m passionate about fitness and health, and I am an avid baker, hence why I do bake vegan frequently. I will probably also post recipes because I do like to experiment, although you can guess that most will not turn out well the first time round.
Rather than rambling on about myself, I thought I’d just do a quick fire round of a get to know me tag so you have a simple idea of who I am.
- What is your favourite color?
- How tall are you?
5′3 so yeah, I understand the struggles of being short.
- Cats or Dogs?
- How many countries have you visited?
4 – all of which are in Oceania
- Are you in/gone to college?
- What was your favourite/worst subject in High School?
My favourite would definitely be Chemistry and closely followed by Physics. My worst would be maths and I’d like to think I’m not the only one haha.
- What is your favourite drink?
- What is your favourite animal?
- Tea or Coffee?
Tea! On a side note though, I couldn’t stand coffee at first but now I don’t mind lattes.
- What sports do you play/Have you played?
I’ve played quite a few in my time but I suppose my favourite would be netball.
- What is your favourite movie?
The Notebook. It makes me cry every time.
- Do you speak any different languages and how well?
Cantonese, although my knowledge is extremely limited.
- Do you have any siblings?
Yes, one brother.
- What are some of your favourite tv shows?
Home and Away! Literally cannot get enough of it!
- Tell us one of your bad habits!
I can barely ever think of one at the top of my mind when someone asks me this so the only one I can think of is talking to myself. I do it way often and the fact that I live on campus means that people living next to me probably think I’m so weird.
So I hope that gives you a little insight to who I am, and I do have more about myself on my “about” page.
I will generally post one or two times a week so happy reading, and I hope you have a good day!